Thursday, October 25, 2018

In Good Hands

Landon has always been an affectionate guy but this last month or so he has taken it up a notch with me. Always kissing, hugging, laying on me. Touching me or needing to be right next to me.

I wonder if it's the baby?

He's also been the one person in the family who talks with the baby the most. This little girl is going to know Landon the most when she comes out. lol He's very affectionate with the baby too. Constantly kissing my stomach and telling the baby he loves her. Often feeding my stomach a bottle and such. If pregnancy is any indication of how he'll be with her, then sibling love is looking good.

I worry about him being the only boy but God has reassured me about that lately and opened my eyes to the men who love on him all the time.







And his #1

He is in good hands.

1 comment:

  1. these pics made me want to cry. landon is so blessed to have such a loving and affectionate and EXTENSIVE network of men to look up to. also, i didn’t know u had a blog! ps, this is grace hall.

    ReplyDelete