Thursday, June 20, 2019

A Thursday

I triumphed today because I made it through a doctors appointment with three kids, no time outs/bribes/tears/major incidents. Mama's, it even included a trip to the bathroom for all which may have required a 37 pound girl to carry a 15 pound baby because I had tasted the success in the waiting room and decided to push my luck and go pee myself. #winning


But here's the best part. Landon was up on the patient chair stripped to his undies because he's been itching and a dermatologist was our next stop. While she's going through a lengthly explanation of skin, I'm listening oh.. 70% because I'm also carrying a fussy Abby, trying to keep Emerson in her seat so she'll stop provoking Landon while Landon is trying to play a full on Pokemon battle with her - all while maintaining a non stressed facial expression and engaging eye contact with the doc. Easy peasy! Until (and why is there always an 'until') out of the corner of my eye I see Landon pull his penis out of his underwear. He proceeds to grab his private and shake it all around while loudly repeating "my penis is so big, E! Look my penis is big! haha! E, my penis, my penis!" in a singsong voice.

I am unable to react for half a minute.

Then I just burst out laughing cause what else do you do in that situation?! The [young and kidless] doctor was speechless. Like, mouth dropped open unable to move, speechless. Eventually I snapped to it and told him to put that back in his underpants.

To which he did but with the most mischievous smile.

LANDON!

On the way home, my daughter decided to sing along to the vbs songs in a foreign language.

That is all folks! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment