Tuesday, August 6, 2019

F I S H I N G



All my pictures have synced so I have no excuses, time to post our annual fishing trip to the Eastern Sierra's! Before I decided to take the kids to camp in Northern California, we had our annual family fishing trip scheduled for the weekend. So Josh bought a flight and met the kids and I at camp before driving through Yosemite to meet up with his side of the family near June Lake.

When we were first married and living up north, Josh and I would do that drive to meet up with the family. I forgot how much I enjoyed it. It is just beautiful. Also, how bonkers are we for road tripping with two adults and three kids in a Honda CRV?





This year was different than most. We didn't catch a lot of fish and Abby and I stayed at the cabin a lot. Emerson and Landon both had colds, and on the last night Emerson picked up a fever. Abby wasn't sleeping through the night either so I think I had a total of three hours of sleep on two of the nights. But it's tradition and also look at these memories. Worth it.

















Overall, we had a wonderful time. But after spending a week away and on the go I was so so happy to to be home. I think we all were. For the first time in days, everyone slept through the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment