Friday, November 29, 2019

A Thankful Thanksgiving

We hosted Thanksgiving this year in the new house! Josh and I are so relieved to be settled and thrilled to be creating new memories. We had a packed house in our little abode. Originally we were planning on eating on the deck with heaters and tea lights ... and then it rained so we squished in, but actually, it felt pretty good in there. 

My favorite tradition of the year - sharing what we are thankful for. Brings tears to my eyes every year.





The best picture of the night ~ with my little loves peaking out of the playroom. =)

And then today, my favorite day of the year, Christmas officially came!

This Sunday we begin advent at our church. Each week in December someone shares about the goodness of God in light of the birth of Christ, and this Sunday, my brother in law is speaking. He's had quite a year and if you want to hear about it, please come and join us

No comments:

Post a Comment