Tuesday, February 11, 2020

I can't believe it's February. T minus 5 days till Abby turns ONE. Cue the sobs. She's already losing her baby fat and it's so so sad.

Five month Abby 

Eleven month Abby

While I recover from that transition, I need to acknowledge how good the age of 4 is. Specifically, Landon at 4. Oh the glint in his eye!






Landon has been sick so he's been at home with me living his best life lounging all day in his pajamas, watching ridiculous amounts of television, and eating all the snacks. Tomorrow he goes back to the grind - here's to hoping we all survive his transition. :p 

Happy Valentine's Day friends! Josh and I have nothing planned besides me trying to figure out 33 kid Valentines and 2 school parties. I was feeling preeeetty romantic so I sent my love photos of the best  vday cards at target. #win

That is all! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment