Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Joy in December


We intentionally paired down December this year and I really loved it! and I think I wasn't a terrible person to my family! #win. Some of our family highlights:

Ice skating!

Visiting our favorite house in our neighborhood with all of their blow up Christmas decorations.

Emerson made personalized mini clay gifts for people as Christmas gifts. 14 in all! This is is the first time a kid of ours has given their own gifts. I adored how much thought she put into it. For my shopping loving sister she made a full Target bag, and her fishing loving grandpa got a bait box and a fishing pole with a fish on the line. 

Emerson and the story of how the violin came to be. Will do a separate post on that one. 

Those who came out for Aimee's last minute birthday celebration and hearing how God has shown up in people's lives

Abby convincing herself and her teacher it was her birthday on the last day of school and receiving a pic of her with the birthday crown and celebration.

Taking a girl's trip to Charleston!

Laughter and fun at Miyabe Christmas 

Caroling to our church seniors!

Worship at church in December - usually not my favorite but this year I stumbled upon Nicole Binion's making room spontaneous. It set the tone for us at church and sheesh it was fireee. Thank you Lord!

Christmas decorations in our home brought me so much joy. lol

Candlelight service





















No comments:

Post a Comment