Friday, June 8, 2012

A Lunch B[r]ag

One of the perks of Josh working so close to home is he can come home for lunch when he wants. Today he decided to head on over so I opened my newly stocked fridge to see what I could find.

I ain't about braggin folks, but I did not disappoint. :p Close your eyes and imagine sizzling turkey bacon, cheese, alfala sprouts, fresh avocado, lettuce, and tomatoes, on toasted bread slathered in a homemade chipotle mayo. And to top it off, some yummy sweet potato fries fresh from the oven. One scrumptious BLT if you ask me.

I'm the Queen of the World d d d d d! Or wait,  PW is the Queen of the World. :p

Happy weekend peeps. Josh and I are planning on buying wedding presents and I'm on the hunt for a dress to wear to these summer festivities. I hear it's going to be a hot one. Stay cool compadres.

Or should I say, "stay thirsty my friends".


1 comment: