Friday, June 15, 2012

From Around the Web


I have a confession to make. I think I'm a hoarder. Computer bookmarks hoarder that is. I can't help it. So many wonderful things floating around on this glorious web that I'm compelled to save them all. A few of my letterpress/paper favorites.

recipes, the old fashioned way.

something i should buy for my nephew (or his mom).

an unnecessary, yet so necessary splurge.

if i were planning a bridal shower for a gelato lover.

for when i get back to it.

when we buy a home, i'm purchasing one of these.

and investing in any of these.

shameless, but as soon as we have kids each relative will receive one of these.

oh, and one of these.

and for you, if you ever publish a book (do it!).

1 comment:

  1. OMG - LOVE. :) I fell in love with letterpress last year when we were working on our invites and grow to love it more and more...and I want to start an old school recipe box...so maybe those are just the ones to get me started! Love ya girlie! XOXO

    ReplyDelete