Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Favorites

Met Obama yesterday! Ok, I saw him from afar. Ok fine, in the mess of suits and uniforms I'd like to think I saw him. My coworker, Jessica, and I went walking during lunch and stumbled across the Presidential entourage. It was fascinating and very West Wing. McGarry, Josh, Sam! 

The press arrived and got into the two helicopters on the right. Behind the trees on the left the president and his staff got in those two. Sooo official and legit. 

There he goes!

The groupies


/ / WORLD WIDE WEB / /

One day when we own a house, I'm going to throw one of these parties.

And speaking of, To Rent or To Buy. The great debate.

The itch has returned. What is it about springtime that does that to you?

Korean fried chicken served in a waffle? I'm in.

//

You didn't think Obama would replace Thumper would you?!? Unheard of and not happening.

Last Sunday's pic text to Josh and I from family Easter. 

7 months, 91 years, and one hot momma

Have a beautiful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Love the West Wing shout out. Cory would smile if he read this. :)

    ReplyDelete