Monday, April 22, 2013

Josh and I had a full weekend. Saturday night we joined some couples for an outdoor picnic. I brought this and my Mil's fruit salad. They were both a big hit. Then on Sunday I worked in the morning and Josh and I went to the Young Married's group for the first time.

While at church we also saw David Shaw and Josh had to hold me back from asking him for a photo. Although they have been a formidable foe in recent years, Josh respects their O-line and appreciates the program.

As we drove home all I could think about is how thankful I am for a glimpse into community. We've been missing it these last few years and this weekend I was filled with hope for the potential.

On another note, it's almost peony season! I swear it only lasts for three weeks so I'll be getting them while they last. I leave you to this Monday with these beauties.


No comments:

Post a Comment