Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Favorites

Last night Josh and I went to the Chris Tomlin concert. I could say a lot about it only to get at the point that it was great. So I'll just stick with that. It was a reset for me. Work has been good but through the everyday interactions I've found myself compromising on my integrity lately, one comment here or there. That's not who I want to be, and not who we are called to be.

RESET!

I am working this weekend. Actually about 4,000 people from the church are too. Compassion Weekend was started about 7 years ago in an effort to love on the community. It continues to this day and this year includes 33 projects at locations throughout the Bay Area. You can learn about all the projects here.

This is what I, and many others, have been working on these last few months. On Saturday and Sunday I get to actually see all of the projects in action. I can't wait! Josh is in on the fun too. He's joining one of the head pastors for a project on Saturday.

I was also the recipient of this photo yesterday. The little guy in big boy shoes. 

But the laces did him in. He was captivated. So much so that  Aimee couldn't keep them tied. :)


I'm loving that concentration. 
// Web Favorites //

mom's amaze me, how do they do it all?

taking "playing with food" to a whole new level. P.S. only an asian..

I hope you also get the chance to love on a neighbor this weekend. See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment