Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Favorites

It was a busy week. Wednesday night Aimee and the baby came over for dinner. Josh fed him while we finished getting the food ready and then we ate and all stared at Cole, talked about Cole, played with Cole. :)

Thursday Melissa came over for dinner and I made Sunday Night Stew (yes, on a Thursday). It hit the spot since I'm trying to kick a stubborn cold. 

I seem to have stalled on my last remaining box. It just sits there and stares at me. Daring me to do something about it and yet I turn my head in defiance. I just can't open that thing up. Drat. -_- Maybe this weekend. ;)



/ / W E B  F A V O R I T E S / /

Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee

Also, a fascinating read on cultural parenting norms in Japan.


Have a wonderful weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment