Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My Realistic Christmas Wishlist

Can you believe Christmas is in 2 weeks?

Considering we have purchased ONE gift so far, that timeline looms. Did Christmas come fast to anyone else this year?

I've seen a lot of bloggers posting their gift guides and present lists. I often wonder if they would actually buy that stuff for anyone or if they're just trying to put an interesting and pretty gift guide together. Last night we celebrated Aimee's birthday with her inlaws and my parents. Our conversation revolved around what the spouse thought the other wanted for Christmas. It was quite hilarious and ranged from underwear to diamonds. :) It got me thinking about what I wanted for Christmas. It's not that pretty or interesting but this is what I came up with.

1. Running shoes - right now I can only wear my old, HUGE marathon shoes. They're the only shoes that don't hurt my back but they certainly hurt my ego.


2. A large print for my bare walls. You can never go wrong with Sugar Paper. Always a delight. 

3. Maternity yoga pants and jacket. Doesn't that sound heavenly and oh-so comfortable? I don't think I'd wear anything else for the rest of this incubation.

4. Some large, comfy couch pillows. The kind you hug in your lap after you've eaten too much or the kind you take a nap on.


And that's my realistic Christmas Wishlist. Kinda boring, eh? What's on your list?

1 comment: