Monday, December 9, 2013

A Little Sprinkle

Remember my invitation debacle? Well, we had that little party this past weekend at our place. It was our first party! And it was so fitting that it was to celebrate Aimee and her little girl. :)

The invitation said "A Little Sprinkle" because this isn't her first kiddo, but everyone is so excited it's a girl that I just had to have a little something. We did a simple potluck and it was intimate and fun - at least that's how I hope people felt. haha




Yum, the food was soo good! I just love an asian potluck. (Hi Grace - you are so cute!)



Aimee likes gifts - both giving and receiving, so this was a lot of fun.


Obviously Leah and I are missing something really adorable. -_- PAY ATTENTION.


I hope Aimee felt all those wonderful feelings you get when a party is for you. And I'm grateful these ladies would take the time to come and celebrate with us in the middle of a very busy month.


And mostly, I am thankful that they will all have a unique part in raising this little girl.

God is good.

P.S. Thanks to Meliss for the photos. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment