Monday, December 23, 2013

The Christmas Card Contenders

Here are the other pictures that were potential Christmas card photos.


I liked the background and my hair. What? A girl can't like her hair? :p

He's a walkin' and I'm a walkin' with 'em. This is how I feel everyday.

This one was ultimately our favorite but we couldn't figure out how to hide that hideous car. I mean, Josh's face!

Hope you are having a wonderful week. We are and it's only Monday. Today was my mom's bday and we celebrated with dinner and presents. Josh is the techie in our family and helped the family surprise mom with the #1 thing on her wishlist, an iPhone.

Mom is a gifter so even though it was her birthday she brought presents for everyone, including the little girls who have yet to join us. Her thoughtfulness abounds.

See you tomorrow.

xoxo, J

No comments:

Post a Comment