Monday, May 5, 2014

Ok. I blinked and a week went by.

My bedroom and my inbox are a hot mess so I'm feeling a little chaotic. So little free time but so much precious baby time! As the fog of newborness slowly begins to dissipate, I have begun to see what our little family is and what it will be, and everyday my joy increases.

This weekend we did a little amateur photo shoot with the babes in an attempt to get some birth announcements out. Although don't hold your breath - it may be Christmas by the time some of you see anything in the mail from us. :p


I literally have fifteen different posts in my head. I'm dying to tell you about my new bedtime routine, this discovery of the Momma Club, and my thoughts on post baby body. And I will. But not all this week. Free time is a commodity and right now I'd rather sleep than open up my computer. :) Soon though, soon.

Have a wonderful Tuesday friends.

xoxo, J

No comments:

Post a Comment