Tuesday, July 29, 2014

To The Rescue!

Confession - I was dreading this week because everyone is going to camp, and by everyone I mean mostly my mom but also my dad and sister. Whereas I used to not want to be with my parents (like ever, said in my best valley girl voice), I now want to see them everyday. It's not that I can't do it alone, it's just that I'm so much better at the end of the day when I'm not. Like when my mom comes over I get a chance to do the dishes, fold the laundry, get dinner ready, clean the bathroom, make my bed, dust, vacuum, write thank you cards, and sometimes even blog!

But of course, God was looking out. My Mil was able to come two days, my Auntie randomly has this week off so she's stopping by another day, and my brother in law is coming over another. What I once dreaded, I'm now looking forward to. :) Thankful for family!

Psst, here you go - a random photo of my Fil with the babes that has nothing to do with this post but was just too darn cute to not share with you. :p Hope your week is flying by!


No comments:

Post a Comment