Monday, August 11, 2014

Travelogue: DTLA



We ventured into DTLA this weekend.

I am ashamed to say that I've never been to the Grand Central Market in downtown Los Angeles. Silly, I know. Actually the only time I've really hung out over there is when going to an event at Staples or eating at the oh-so-wonderful Bottega Louie.

So we all trekked down there on Saturday. It was fun. It was quite a juxtaposition of people, a mix of locals and young hipsters. It was as if the revitalization of downtown was happening right before our eyes.The food stalls resembled this funny balance with great tacos and menudo next to a pizza place and a pressed juice stand.



and these two moms :p


If I hadn't been there, I'd guess this was taken in Austin, Texas. Right?

my loves
We had great fun.

On another note, the baby has had some epic nights as of late. Saturday she went to bed at 5:30pm, didn't wake up till 4:30am, and then went back to sleep till 6:30am. Sunday she went to sleep at 7:00pm, didn't wake up till 5:00am, and then slept again till 8:00am!

I am rested. And with that my wickedly funny humor is back. Lucky you guys. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment