Monday, October 20, 2014

A Promise I Intend To Keep

Josh and I, along with Blane and Aimee, dedicated our girls this past Sunday.




Me ugly crying.

Aimee ugly crying.

Blane being Blane.

The questions we answered stuck to me. They stick with me still.

Do  you, in the presence of God and this church, solemnly dedicated this child to the Lord?

Will you endeavor to live a life before this child which will give witness to your faith in Jesus Christ?

Do you accept the authority of the Old and New Testaments as the Word of God?

Out of them, will you endeavor diligently to teach this child the commandments and promises of the Most High God, so that your child may early come to personal faith in Jesus Christ?

This is quite a promise. And a promise I intent to keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment