Thursday, November 13, 2014

8 Months


This week my little love is turning 8 months and she has ushered us into a new stage. I call it the ING stage. Crawling, standing, pulling, turning, lifting, sitting, moving, eating, gnawing. She is on the go; a determined little laddie but still easy going and adaptable. She also sleeps well and is rarely fussy. I know, we cannot complain. We enjoy seeing her think things through and try try try again. Her gains are our joys.

I often wonder about our role in her life. It seems there is a small overlap between control and total anarchy and I hope we fall somewhere in that middle. And yet, if sometimes we error on one side or the other there is always God's grace. Thank goodness for that all encompassing grace.

Also, you are welcome for a close up of Josh's legs. ;)

Also also, the holidays are almost here and I am just giddy about it! Wonderful Thursday to you friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment