Monday, November 3, 2014

Hello November


Have I mentioned that I'm still on a diet?

The original plan was to do the Whole 30 diet. Which only lasted a day. I decided I'm not in it for a total body detox. No. Honey, I'm here to lose weight (and too impatient to disguise it). Then the diet was modified to exclude all carbs and sugars. That lasted a month. Now I'm only doing carbs.   ..my resolve is waning.

But this week a few people told me I looked like I had lost weight and I couldn't be more thrilled. It almost makes the agony of EVERY SINGLE MEAL worth it. Almost. Just a few more pounds to go.

I was pretty psyched that I was being so disciplined and then I got this month's Sunset in the mail. Thanksgiving gracing the cover with pages and pages of recipes. Oh, thanksgiving... my mouth is salivating just thinking you.

And mostly about Aimee's MIL's stuffing, GAD! really a treat, with a tad bit of turkey, and a dollop of cranberry sauce.

Gimme.

No comments:

Post a Comment