Monday, November 24, 2014

Moment of Truth

Unfortunately not an accurate representation of my weight. :p

Morning friends, today is my moment of truth. I've got a date with the scale! Really just a routine check-up at the doctors office but we all know what's at stake here. Yesterday I was in a funny mood and told my mom I was going in to confirm if I was pregnant. She had the best reaction - as always.

There was a split second pause on the phone and then said, "Oh nooo, Julianna!"

I guess now we know how she feels about us having a second anytime soon. :) Josh and I were dying.

Anyway, I will report back. I've resolutely decided that anything within 5 pounds of my goal will be satisfactory but upwards of 10 pounds .. eck. Let's be honest, I will probably go eat a pint of Talenti Caramel Cookie Crunch.

Although I'm not sure what can bring my mood down. It's upwards near the moon as we head into this Thanksgiving week. Devo this morning, "You give me thanks (regardless of your feelings), and I give you Joy (regardless of your circumstances)..those who obey Me in this way are invariably blessed, even though difficulties may remain."

Someone upstairs is talking to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment