Thursday, February 5, 2015

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday was college football's national signing day. Every year I am on pins and needles hoping these little high school kids chose my husband's alma mater. It irritates me that they hold so much power. :p Thankfully, Josh was quite pleased with the results. Therefore, I was quite pleased with the results. See how that works? heh.

Today my mom dragged me to Lowe's and Home Depot to price out home stuff - floors, window coverings, washer/dryer, backsplash, bathroom tile, countertops. Honestly, it's all so overwhelming and also I am irritated that I lean towards the most expensive stuff. Must find the balance. 

I sent this to Josh though and told him to think about it. I mean, who is going to go downstairs late at night for a glass of water? Not this scary cat!


I was raised in a modest 3 bed 2 bath home in West Los Angeles. I'm used to being able to hear when someone is moving around in the kitchen or if someone gets up to use the restroom at night. People, that came with a lot of peace of mind. Our new place, which is a little over 2000 sq ft, will take a bit getting used to. Until that happens I'll be sleeping with a bat by my bedside and one eye open. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment