Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Painted!

When I pulled up to the house today I yelped in sheer relief when I saw the paint color. This is going to sound nutso (because it absolutely is) but when we bought the house we had no idea what color it was going to be. There are like four shades in the neighborhood and you just get whatever you get so I threw in the towel on the exterior. But seriously, what a relief!


My neighbors (Lord, please give us great neighbors!) got my least favorite look, the orange brown/burnt red combo. But they may like it right? Right...


We were in the neighborhood because we had our windows measured and priced for coverings. Guys, window treatments are not cheap. Please remember that when you buy a house and budget accordingly. You know what else is not cheap? EVERYTHING. ;)


Six weeks till Josh carries me and E over that threshold! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment