Sunday, May 1, 2016

Last week Emerson came down with a fever so I text Aimee that night asking her to remind me that I dubbed this week the "Best.Week.Ever". I had a hunch it was going to be tough and, boy, did I underrate it. It may or may not have entailed Josh coming home from work to all three of us crying on the couch. How is that even possible, you ask?  I'll spare you the details of the downward spiral if only to keep you from never wanting children (or more children) again. Cause, truly, they are the best aren't they? Or so I keep reminding myself. :p

BUT we had a truly redeeming weekend. We went to the Santa Barbara Zoo and Emerson got to feed Michael the Giraffe. 

And ride a train for the first time. 


And it seemed Mr. L enjoyed the beautiful day too. 

Today we checked out a church near our home and ran simple errands. But the majority of our time was spent with me playing with our daughter and holding her and kissing her and giving her all the attention in the world and my son getting the same from his dad. 



At my MOPS group this past Wednesday one of my table ladies had a little cry over something that had happened in her house with her daughter. 

It just goes to show that the hardest things you do often give you the greatest reward in return. Yes? Have a wonderful week friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment