Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Last night I realized that the reason I may be so chill about the life upheaval is because my neighbor smokes pot a lot and it's constantly coming through our bedroom window. All this time I've been attributing it to God!

Buutt, irregardless of who is responsible for my state of zen, guys, I've never smoked before and now I can say that I have! 

Yesterday I took my daughter and niece to Disneyland. This picture is an accurate depiction of their love for each other, their level of energy, and the amount of silliness that goes on between the two of them constantly. They are best friends and while wildly different, they accept one another, and also can usually work it out on their own. 

I loved having a sister so close in age, and while these girls aren't sisters technically, they do have many of the same benefits. 


Last night I had to ice my back and both of my knees. ha Grateful that I get to do things like this now that we are home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment