Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Mother & Daughter

We have officially moved out of my parents and into the Green House. I call it that because it is green. lol Since we have been home it has been one nonstop party. Our life has dramatically changed and while most of it is good, it is an adjustment. So basically I'm just trying to stay ahead of the hour.

But the kids are loving the whirlwind. Sometime this past week E and I had an impromptu Mommy/Daughter Date. When I asked where she wanted to go/what treat she'd like to have, right away she said a donut and hot chocolate. So we sat and she enjoyed that while I enjoyed her.

She talked and I listened.






"Mother/Daughter relationships are complicated; so deeply woven from the beginning. And when they are off track it can feel like the weight of the world. And when you two are in-sync, nothing is more life giving...I do [these Mother/Daughter dates] for the love we've created and the love we're still constructing. Because it's gotta carry us through to the end. Her and I. Mother and Daughter. A forever thing."- thegraygang

No comments:

Post a Comment