Monday, January 28, 2019

Folks, introducing our $25,000.00 (permit required) rain garden! 😑 


Basically the roof on my deck and the interior shiplap. Construction is such a rip.

In brighter news, we have three inspections left to go. Two this week and one early next week. If we pass, the house is ours!

And my daughter, who has been so amiable and wonderful (in stark contrast to her normally sweet brother). We went to a bday party this past weekend and the face painting lady put this stuff on her lips. She wouldn't eat for the remainder of the party to make sure it wouldn't rub off. haha


As I battle a willful little boy today, "God help me to give. Help me to give when I'm tired, to bend low when I'd rather run away, teach when I'd rather command ... Whisper reminders to me throughout this day of the mom I want to be." - lovealways.anjuli

No comments:

Post a Comment