Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Wish List

Well, here it is. The highly anticipated yearly birthday wish list. :p Most realistic some totally not. I need to say it - if you actually know me please don't feel obligated to buy me something off this list. I mean, any gift will do really. :o just kidding! In no particular order, except the last few-

NUMBER 1
I can close my eyes and see two of these beauties gleaming in the dark on either side of our bed.

NUMBER 2
This, this, and this font. Each deliciously magnificent. So our Christmas cards will look that much better, rightly so.

NUMBER 3
Ever since I saw Kate wearing them I haven't stopped scouring retailers looking for the right ones for me. Finally found it! Of course it was at my all time favorite store. No surprise there. =)

NUMBER 4
Logged as one of my Etsy favorites, this artist did these prints that are T.D.F. I want them I need them I gotta have them. (And yes, that was meant to sound as crazy as it did.)

NUMBER 5
Roar!

NUMBER 6
Over and over again it has been rated as the best a girl could get. Call me vain but I'm dying to know if it lives up to its name.

NUMBER 7
At this price who wouldn't?

NUMBER 8
Any of these. I don't discriminate.

NUMBER 9
And this with the marble. It's gotta have the marble.

NUMBER 10
Something we both want.

And The Winning Lotto Ticket. Hey, don't judge. A girl can dream right?

That's all folks! Maybe closer to Christmas I'll put one together for Josh. Although it would probably only have one or two things on it. That guy... Ainsi va la vie!

No comments:

Post a Comment