Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Continuing On...


Another reason why I love Wild Elliott is because of all the stories that are held in the ornaments. 
This year my mom bequeathed me with an "R" in honor of being a "relentless wife". She has a HUGE "R" in her house as a daily reminder.
You can't tell, but this ornament is 3-D! Our friends from Seattle sent one to Aimee and one to me last year. It is so beautiful, dainty, and detailed. Every time I see it I'm reminded of all the fond memories we have with this family.  
 Josh's mom gave us this one last year as a reminder of our Christmas Day engagement. It was our very first ornament. 
My mom gave us a slew of these red puppies this year. Being raised in SEC country, she appreciates school loyalty. And even though she'll never root for USC, she will always root for Josh.
This is one of my favorites. I have three of them, Noel, Joy, and Peace. They are shiny, light, and beautiful.
I know each year we will add more and more ornaments and stories to go along with them until one day our tree will look like my mom's. And just like my mom, each year when I pull out the ornaments I will tell whoever will listen the special stories behind them. 

After all this tree talk, have I convinced you to go get yours yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment