Thursday, April 12, 2012

MRI-Shremri

The MRI went fine. Before the vortex sucked me into a claustrophobic tunnel I closed my eyes. That was the game plan and it worked perfectly. It only took 20 minutes. The technician told me 40 before sending me in but when she pulled me back out she said that's what she says just in case they have to retake pictures or the machine needs to reboot. Girl knows how to get an A+, just say'in.

The walls were so close I could feel my breath come back and hit me. I decided that instead of letting my mind take me to the sinking Titanic stuck in a room that was quickly filling up with water, I should pray for others. It worked. In fact, as I made my way through my family I had only gotten to Kylie when it was over.

My shuttle driver was patient and calming. Isn't he always? Here's my don't-let-the-nurses-see-how-freaked-out-I-am before picture. I don't think I fooled them. :p
Hoping for lots of answers!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for answers, J! :) oh, and you look so cute in your gown, glad you at least wore eyeliner. Remind me to not wear my lashes if I ever have to have an MRI...they might hit the top of the capsule. hee hee...xoxo LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Glad you at least wore eyeliner." AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Prayed for you, and will continue to do so. <3 you dearly.

    P.S. Praise God for great shuttle drivers!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete