Friday, August 3, 2012

Found this somewhere (I can't remember where. :/ If you know, please tell me so I can site it!) and I love it. It's a real photo taken during the Olympics of synchronized diving. Isn't it beautiful? 


I'm loving the games. Are you screaming and shouting, covering your ears or biting your nails? I am, even though I already know the results. :)

The parentals are visiting for a few days beginning tomorrow. Mom and I already have a date for a pedicure (last one I had was in January, ewwww TMI!) and I'm sure much fun and excitement will ensue even in doing the most mundane things. 

Many highlights are happening this happy month of August. I hope you are looking forward to something too, especially if it involves a mint chip double scoup from Rite Aid (eyes rolling back and persing my lips in a Bill Cosby kind of way just thinking about it). 

See ya Monday.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that photo! YAY for the incoming rentals too! Tell them I say hi! Miss them! Talk soon, love ya! XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also saw that photo and loved it! Sorry, can't remember where though ;/ Pregnancy brain!

    ReplyDelete