Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Random Tuesday

My mind is full of random thoughts so here they are on display for you. Do with it what you will.

1. Today USC officially opened their new Athletic Center. It's purrty and outfitted with all the best, like iPad's in each locker. Absolutely necessary don't you think? :) Tons more photos here.







2. Yesteryear (I say that because yesterday felt like it was forever ago.) I was rolling through the muck of tedious chorus, loans, government workers, and paperwork. I text Josh  "I need boba" in an attempt to explain my feelings about it all. Lo and behold, after work guess who walked in with boba? I LOVE MY HUSBAND.

3. Couldn't sleep last night (boba was worth it) and found these pictures from A Well Traveled Woman that left its mark.



 and 4. Baby's still in there. 

5. Last night I made a killer dinner, if I do say so myself. An unintentional thank you for that boba. Recipe here

No comments:

Post a Comment