Thursday, June 4, 2015

Move Week

We are alive!

For a while there I wasn't sure we were going to make it to the other side but reason, time, Dr. Kaminker, and helpful hands, has got us here. We have officially moved in to the new house and already it has changed our lives (but more on that later). First, some pictures from last week.


My girl playing hide and seek in a closet. 



Before our parents left, they all gathered round and prayed for us and this home. Cakes joined right in.

Our first dinner.


We have a small outdoor side yard and we love it. I foresee many summer dinners out on the patio.

The shutters!! It is the thing I love the most. We chose the extra wide (4 1/2 in) and I LOVE them. Don't mind the mess. I wish I could say it looks completely different now but that's just not the case. In fact, it's probably worse. ;) Baby steps.


The local park is literally up the street. Heaven.

So glad to finally have wifi. Glad to have a healthy baby. Glad to finally be settled enough to let myself relax a little. 

More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment