Friday, June 5, 2015

The Neighborhood

Our neighborhood supermarket is enormous. 

I'm talking really big.

They even have a decent Asian section.

And an enormous pack of spareribs.

You'd think having 15 different options for mozzarella cheese would be a good thing. But yesterday I went over to grab a few ingredients for dinner and left an hour and a half (and $135!) later. I think I'll need to mentally prepare myself before each trip moving forward. Could be dangerous!

Also, it should be telling in and of itself that I've already been to a Walmart. I don't know what Walmart's normally look like but this one was decked out head to toe in USA! USA! USA! Banners on every aisle, flags at each end. 

And these two racks really left an impression on me.


Welcome to small town U.S.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment