Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Stepping Out Of The Comfort Zone


Parenting is truly an exercise in stretching yourself.

Come to find out the city of Santa Clarita offers tons of recreational activities all throughout the city for all ages. There are some pretty neat ones for toddler's Emerson's age. Although the idea of doing something new and unknown scares me, I signed her and I up for a little gym class.

I also joined a MOPS group that starts soon. Making friends is sooo hard for me. I'm just not that good at it. But I know Emerson needs me to have mommy friends so she can have a little support group. So I took the plunge. Hoping that God is leading us towards a community.

We will see.

I have a feeling this is just the beginning of me being stretched. But really, doesn't God bless us when we take a leap of faith? Yes.

Also, the more I dig into this new city of ours, the more impressed I am. Would you believe that their website and online registration system is easy to use? Maybe where you are from this is the standard but I'm from the great ole city of LA. I texted Josh, "You are not going to believe this! The city website is AH-MAY-ZINGGGGGGG!"

No comments:

Post a Comment