Friday, August 28, 2015

Small Boned

I have been lamenting the state of my growing body. During the first trimester I wasn't able to exercise at all so the weight gain has been real people. I mean, I was in my maternity clothes before we went to the doctors to confirm I was pregnant!

There's this lady on Instagram who is two weeks ahead of me and barely showing. I have nothing against this sweet sweet lady but I may have to stop following her for the duration of this pregnancy because every post is like a gut check for me. Am I right?


Anyway, I was having a moment with my mom and I showed her this picture on Instagram. I was like, "See mom! She's two weeks ahead of me and she is just now showing." And my mom in all her fantastic, motherly comforting way said, "Oh honey, you can't compare yourself to her, she's small boned!"

-_-

No comments:

Post a Comment