Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Alive and Kicking

Would you believe me if I told you we got sick again? My little love got an ear infection from a teething runny nose, which seems to have turned into a cold/cough, which I subsequently picked up.

It has been a few, I'll tell ya.

But Sunday we found the best urgent care (this coming from a seasoned urgent carer) and it's just down the street. The staff was so good Emerson didn't cry once during all the probing. Thank you God!

We are a little behind on Emerson's room update since two out of three of us were down for the count, but here's a little peak of our Josh's progress.


I've begun gathering the main pieces but am trusting my mom will come over and pull it all together. She's excellent at that.

More in a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment