Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Fall Update

Besides Josh's lingering cough, our household is back on track. Yay!

I cannot get over this photo that Josh posted on Instagram.


It is ridiculous how much growth happens in the first two years. You are in the thick of it and then all of a sudden you have a real person living in your house. Someone who has their own opinions and personality.

Give me a second to go mama on you.

She is hard for me to put into words. Someone recently asked me to describe her and I stumbled mostly because she is quite the dichotomy - timid yet confident, picky yet amiable, easy going yet difficult, intense yet relaxed.

She is fastidious like Josh, a learner like him. She is physically careful like him too. Focused and also observant. She is always watching. Never the first to go after something so she can assess the situation but give her time to warm up and she becomes like me - excitable, curious, verbal, a go-getter.

Fascinating to think what next year's photo will be and the description that comes along with it.

Happy fall everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment