Friday, October 30, 2015

Emerson's Room Update

Making progress in my girl's room. 

Storage unit and frames from Target, three prints on the right from the Sugar Paper Warehouse Sale, 'Amen' and 'You Take The Cake' prints from Etsy, and the shadow box has a beautiful card my mom gave to Emerson when she was born. Wall color is Benjamin Moore's Lido Green from their Natura line. Do I even need to say the shelves are from IKEA? 


This is my favorite print in her room. It's also from the infamous Sugar Paper Warehouse sale but it says, "I carry your heart with me. I carry it in my heart." -e.e.cummings The neon heart blanket was handmade with love for her from a dear friend.

Her toddler bed is ready and waiting in her brother's room for the big switcharoo. Soon, soon.

Still lots to do like new drapes, a big lightweight artwork or decal to put over her bed, and my mom made me buy this big heart storage thing that I can't wait to put somewhere but for now, we are taking a break.

Time to move my focus to my son's room. Room by room this house is slowly coming together!

1 comment: