Monday, November 2, 2015

Momdamonium

Today had a most epic moment of Momdamonium.

Emerson had just woken up from her nap and was unusually clingy and cryie. She just wanted to be held which would normally be just fine except this six month preggo lady HAD to go to the bathroom immediately. Like, real bathroom people. So I explained to Emerson that I needed to go hoping she would take to rationale but alas as soon as I put her down an epic crydown ensued. So I did what any other mom would have done and took her with me. It may have been my most momshameful moment yet because while I was going, and holding her limp frame, she kept repeating in between tears, "mommy, peeeyeeww. pee-yew."

I share this with you because I know I'm not the only one. I can't be. Right?

All the mama's out there be like.

via GIPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment