Saturday, November 28, 2015

Hello Charlotte

Yesterday may have been my favorite day of the year. The only time we left the house was to buy our tree and then we spent the rest of the day relaxing, decorating, and eating Thanksgiving leftovers.

 We picked a tree that was already opened. I highly recommend it. In and Out. Also our biggest one yet - 8 ft!
She has an endless amount of hugs for inanimate objects. 



She's our biggest tree ever and I am in love with her. Charlotte if you were wondering - so regal, perfect, and beautiful.

And this morning, early, early, I turned her little tree on before I picked her up, before the sun was up and the day got going, before everything..and we were silent together. Staring. Taking it all in. Soaking it all up.

I love Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment