Sunday, November 22, 2015

Land of Restraint and Resolve

I love hate Land of Nod this time of year. Their toy makers are genius. It's like when Pixar started making movies that were just as entertaining for adults as they were for children. These toys are like that too. When I think about them in my head I call them the Land of Restraint and Resolve. That'll show 'em, right?  

We stopped in last weekend and I was crushing on practically the entire store. Which kinda is a kick to my gut aka resolve since we decided not to buy Emerson anything for Christmas. (Doesn't that sound like just the most evil thing in the whole world?) But it's true. We are just that evil.

These six items were my temptation in the desert though. ;)

A dollhouse classic. She would die. I would die. Josh would die..okay, maybe not Josh. :p
Cottage Dollhouse

 She loves to help me cook. And while I also love it in theory, it would make my mornings, afternoons, and evenings easier if she had a little felt stove set up on the counter near me fake cooking way.
Felt Gourmet Plush Cooking Set

A little chair to put next to her books? Yes.
Furry Animal Nod Chair (Sheep)

 She doesn't know it yet, but something like this is coming in 2016. Muhahaha.
Gobs of Jobs Activity Chart

Clear bookshelf. Because her favorite 'toys' are books and ultimately we are drowning in them and yet still that's really the only thing we buy her on a continuous basis.
Publishers Clear House Bookcase


And I may just have to buy this for her when her brother lands. She loves to play make believe and I can just see her copying mama and carrying her little baby around.
Solly Dolly Wrap
I am looking forward to this short work week and holiday kick off. My mouth is watering at the thought of my Mother-In-Law's juicy turkey, my sister's Mother-In-Law's stuffing, and my Uncle Mark's homemade desserts.

Plus my mind is on all things thankful. More on that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment