Friday, November 20, 2015

LOL Are You Kitten Me?


Where have you been, you ask? Wellllllllll, Monday - Wednesday Josh had some big wigs in town at work so he had to be in early and out late. Then on Wednesday Josh got food poisoning while at a work dinner. 

Thankfully my parents were already planning on spending the night with us on Thursday. Little did they know I had dubbed them my reinforcements. Emerson became quite attached to my dad and basically didn't want mom or me for 24 hours. I accepted the defeat graciously and enjoyed being the bag carrier, diaper changer, and meal preparer. 

By today we were back to normal as if nothing unusual happened this week. Someone thought they'd play a silly joke on us but the jokes on them because we are back on top baby. 

This is Emerson's fake smile. The one she pulls out when I ask for a smile.

Here is the real deal.

Her preferred reader. :p

Happy (healthy) weekend to you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment