Thursday, December 14, 2017

A Reverse Recap

Holy smokes, we are coming up for air after 6 days of crazy. When I said we made some edits to our Christmas schedule, I guess I failed to look at this past week. lol

Saturday: Family Christmas Party
Sunday: Disneyland Trip
Monday: Disneyland Trip
Tuesday: Disneyland Trip
Wednesday: Aimee's Birthday
Thursday: Emerson's School Christmas Pajama Party

Anyway, we are alive and well. Here's my reverse recap over several posts.

Emerson's last day of school for three weeks. (Say what?!) Her class had a Christmas Pajama Party. They sang, ate, did a food craft, another craft, and we passed out gifts. We really love her school, her teachers, the other kids, and the parents. It's a great first beginning.



 Landon had no problem making himself right at home. We walked in and he promptly went to find his sister and sat right in her lap.


Then, as we were leaving, he had to give everyone hugs goodbye, just like his sister. And, to his great delight, he even got a kiss from an older girl.. Like father like son maybe? :p
 



All I can see are three teenagers whispering secrets. Please stop growing up little one.

I value the time I get to do special projects with E because of class. Today we made mini sugar cookies of mittens, Christmas trees, and stockings to give as presents. A chance not only to bond with my daughter but also to instill the invaluable lesson of being a blessing to others. Thank you, Jesus.

Then on Wednesday my sister turned a whooping 38. Geez. We surprised her with balloons and cards and just hung around. Ran into a pink wall and couldn't help but force the kids to take pictures. lol








And this one, at this age, be still my heart.

More next.

No comments:

Post a Comment