Friday, December 1, 2017

Hello December!

My sister and I, and our families, went to Disneyland with our parents. For them, it was the first time back in 25 years. 25 years! A memorable day.




My highlights.

I knew it was going to be a good day when we all ended up spread out over several elephants on Dumbo, with two of us watching from the ground, and the whole ride we were yelling, waving, and laughing at one another. The best. (And also probably really annoying for all the other people. Whoops.)

Dad with the kids

Cole and I (and Aimee lol) riding Alice and Wonderland. Little by little, ride by ride, this kid and I are conquering fears together. Spoiler: he gave it a thumbs up.

Out of all the grandchildren, Landon was the only one game for the Teacups today. But I wouldn't say he went alone. The entire family stood on the side cheering him on while him and Josh spun around. I dare say he reveled in the attention.

Austie wearing his Pluto popcorn barrel around his neck. Kid is confident.

Landon tearing it up in the Tiki Room. Boy has got some moves! He came. He conquered.

Mom with the kids

Noe and Emerson - the secrets, the teaming up, the laughing.



Josh.



E's wonder.


And closing the night with a good ole family gun range shootout. 



December is off to a good start. 

1 comment: