Monday, December 18, 2017

The Magic of Disneyland

We spent two nights at the Disneyland hotel. A most amazing Christmas gift from Josh's parents to us and the kids. I am mostly struck by the joy and laughter. See for yourself..




We don't cosleep, so she took full advantage of the fact that she was one bed next to me. Every time she woke up she'd call out to me, and because I didn't want her waking up Landon, I'd crawl into bed with her, and she'd snuggle up and fall back asleep. The only problem is that I'm a finicky sleeper and cannot sleep with someone all over me. So tired! After we got home my sister unhelpfully suggested I should have let Josh sleep with her. Goodness gracious, why didn't I think of that!?


Emerson rode the roller coaster and he went to see Minnie. haha


His favorite.

His second favorite.

Waiting for the parade like


Her favorite rides were Soaring Over the World, Big Thunder Mountain, and the Cars Ride. She barely made the height restriction but she sure was happy that she did. Not a little baby anymore.

Kylie took this of Emerson on the Toon Town rollercoaster..and yet she still loves them. I don't get it! lol Her father's daughter for sure. 




First time riding on the bow of the boat. Usually Emerson and Cole get it. Whoops, sorry second child. :p Love how dang proud he is of that opportunity. haha

So focused, so bumpy. lol

This girl went down the biggest water slide (where the Disneyland sign is) BY HERSELF. Sure she got stuck halfway because she wasn't heavy enough but still, she did it! She is 3. 

My favorite photos of the trip were the ones at the pool of Josh and E. Right? So good.


Every day he still tells us "phew phew, ooot! ooot!" (Buzz Light Year Ride with Uncle Luke). Between this and singing the Tiki Room song, it's safe to say the trip left a lasting impression on him.


I'm not sure who loves the princesses more. hah

 A father's love for his son. gah!

Meeting Santa





Magic Hour Day 2 had us like.. but still, our only group photo! =) 

What a whirlwind! And what magical memories.

Next up, last post of the Reverse Recap, Miyabe Family Christmas. Christmas in 7 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment