Thursday, November 1, 2018

A Teddy Bear Tea Party

Emerson's class hosted a teddy bear tea party yesterday as a way of teaching manners and etiquette. I was able to join the festivities so naturally I enlisted the help of my mom, the hostess with the mostest, to decorate. We had mini appetizers, party favors, tea party books, and special glow wands for excellent manners. It was so fun.




There are so so many opportunities to volunteer and get involved at this school but I've kept most of my volunteering to Emerson's class and activities. I enjoy getting to know the other kids in her class, seeing how she interacts with others, and observing how she responds to her teachers.

Grateful to Josh for encouraging me to be a stay at home mom, even though it would be financially easier if I wasn't.

Also, I'm exhausted. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment