Tuesday, November 27, 2018

My mom and sister are practically done with their Christmas shopping. I keep telling myself that I have plenty of time.. I tried on black friday but we ended up buying a dishwasher, washer/dryer, refrigerator, and a label maker. Not so fun (except the label maker, low-key excited to label all the things). lol Here's what I wish I could have spent that money on instead.

The most amazing blush tassel throw for E's bed. Oh the cuddles!



And the most luxurious sleep sack for a new baby girl, ever. Do they make adult sizes? Zip me up.



And, carried over from last year, the most beautiful and silliest priced Christmas tree stand ever. 

Annnd here's the kid's Wish List for those that have asked. Should I tell them now or later their choices don't fit into the aesthetic of the new house?

No comments:

Post a Comment