Friday, September 21, 2012

A Real, Live Girl

Speaking of birthdays, 31 is fast approaching for me and although it's not near as special as your 1st, it is one I will remember. Oddly, I find myself eyeing girlie things. I've never been one to lean towards girlie (In fact, all of my necklaces are gifts from my mom) so I don't know what's come over me. Maybe it's because I don't want to look like an "old 31" or because I'm now back on my feet and ready to face the world or maybe it's because I'm turning into "a real live girl, Geppetto!". But for whatever reason, here's what currently strikes my fancy.



1. We make it a point to visit her every time we walk through Nordstroms, the Tory Burch Rachael Crossbody Clutch 2. A touch of fancy, thin but big (real) gold hoop earrings 3. Martina patent wedge because of its versatility 4. the Cece studded leather ballet flats for everyday 5. A simple, daily perfume because I think Josh would like it  6. A brow pencil because you'd laugh if you saw what I was using 7. Lulu's because it's time 8. and my only utility, a headband to cover my ears while I run.

Have a beautiful weekend ya'll. I'm headed to a tailgating party (betcha can't guess for who) and to see my nephew. Our two favorite things!

No comments:

Post a Comment